Call for papers
Call for papers:
Submit your proposal now.
Transform the EEHE 2023 into your professional conference and present your paper to a highly qualified audience from research and industry. The upload of the topic proposals with a short abstract, the description of your presentation, is done via the online form. After the submission deadline on October 28, 2022, the programme advisory board with renowned experts from industry and research institutions will review the proposals. The advisory board evaluates the submissions thematically and with regard to their subject matter. He then compiles the lecture agenda from the submissions.
We look forward to receiving your submission by October 28, 2022.
- For each contribution, 20 minutes are allocated for the presentation and 10 minutes for questions and discussion.
- The conference language is English.
- Papers and slides in English!
- In addition, the posters will be presented in a poster exhibition.
The content of your submission will be published in the conference programme if accepted.
Future E/E Architectures for Passenger Cars and Commercial/Agricultural Vehicles
- E/E Architectures, Topologies and Systems for
- Hybrid/Electric and Hydrogen/Fuel Cell Vehicles
- Reliable Power Supply Systems for Automated Driving and X-by-Wire
- Domain, zonal and centralized Architectures
- Electrical Charging Systems and Vehicle-to-X
- High Voltage Safety and Standards
- Future Voltage Levels (48V/400V/800V)
- Interoperability and EMC Challenges
Energy Management in future E/E Architectures
- Electrical Energy Management and Operating Strategies
- Control Strategies for improved Efficiency
- Diagnostics and Safety
- Connectivity, Big Data, Cloud Computing and Cyber Security
- Battery Management Systems & Algorithms
- Energy Management for Vehicle-to-X (Grid, Home, Device)
Components for future E/E Architectures
- Components for Energy Storage, Power Distribution and Conversion
- Converters, Chargers and Inverters
- Semiconductors and Passive Components
- Wiring Harnesses and Connectors
- New Technologies and Materials for Power Electronics and the Requirements for Qualification, Reliability and Robustness
Focus topics 2023
- Standardization for future charging systems (e.g. megawatt-charging, bidirectional charging) and its influence on vehicle systems
- High Voltage safety and EMC
- Efficiency of electrical systems
- BEV/FCEV-architectures (e.g. how many batteries and voltage levels)
- Impact of dedicated BEV/FCEV systems on the low voltage vehicle architectures
- Fuel Cell Vehicle Systems: Technical Aspects, Technologies and Components
- High Voltage and 48 V Components and Systems
- Power Supply and Distribution Concepts for Fault-tolerant Systems
- Challenges In materials for electric vehicles
Conference fee for authors
Speakers are charged € 395,- and poster authors € 465,- (instead of € 1585,-) to attend the conference.
Exception for universities!