We invite you to share your recent scientific results, research projects, as well as industrial developments and strategies, either in oral or poster presentations. Conference language is English.
- Systems and Architectures for Micro up to Full Hybrid Vehicles
- Plug-in-Hybrid and Electric Vehicles and Electrified Powertrain Systems
- Electric Charging – Components, Systems and Infrastructure
- High Voltage Components incl. Wiring Harnesses and Connectors
- 48V Power Supply Architectures and Components
- Electrical Energy Management and Operating Strategies incl. Connectivity
- Low Voltage Accumulators
- Battery Management
- Power Electronics
- Semiconductors and Passive Components for xEV Applications
- Electric/Electronic Systems for Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Development Tools and Methods
- Power Supply Systems for ADAS
- High Voltage Safety
Every contribution is scheduled with 20 minutes for the presentation and 10 minutes for discussion. The conference language is German or English, with simultaneous translation.