Peter Schmitz is Manager for Advanced Power Supply & Energy Management in Ford’s global Research & Advanced Engineering Organization.
- In 1990 he received the Diploma degree from the Technical University of Aachen in Automotive Engineering.
- From 1990 till 1996 he held positions as Research Scientist at Aachen University (ika) and as Software Engineer in IT industry.
- In 1996 he joined the Ford Research Centre in Aachen and was appointed Technical Specialist for Vehicle Electronics and Controls in 2001.
- In 2005 he became Team Leader for Energy Management.
- In 2010, he was appointed Technical Leader for Development and System Integration of Electrified Powertrains in Ford of Europe’s Research & Advanced Engineering organization.
- Since Dec-2013 he holds his current position as Manager Advanced Power Supply & Energy Management.
Global One Ford Organization:
R&A EESE (Research & Advanced Electrical & Electronics Systems Engineering) – Advanced Power Supply & Energy Management
Süsterfeldstr. 200, D-52072 Aachen
Phone: +49-241-9421 214, Fax: +49-241-9421303, e-mail: email@example.com