Call for Papers: 10/27/2017
Every contribution is scheduled with 20 – 25 minutes for the presentation and 5 – 10 minutes for questions and discussion. The conference language is German or English, simultaneous translation will be available. Papers and slides in English! Additionally, Posters will be presented in a Poster Exhibition. Some of them may be selected for a 10 min per presentation in the auditorium.
Please send your abstract at latest by the prolonged deadline October 27, 2017 via upload.
We are looking forward to your contribution to the call for papers!
- Systems and Architectures for Micro up to Full Hybrid Vehicles
- Plug-in-Hybrid and Electric Vehicles and Electrified Powertrain Systems
- Electric Charging – Components, Systems and Infrastructure
- High Voltage Components incl. Wiring Harnesses and Connectors
- 48V Power Supply Architectures and Components
- Electrical Energy Management and Operating Strategies incl. Connectivity
- Low Voltage Accumulators
- Battery Management
- Power Electronics
- Semiconductors and Passive Components for xEV Applications
- Electric/Electronic Systems for Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Development Tools and Methods
- Power Supply Systems for ADAS
- High Voltage Safety