The Call for Papers is issued and willb e closed on 17th October 2014. Abstracts for the international conference on Electrics/Electronics in Hybrid and Electric Vehicles and Electrical Energy Management are welcome
The topics are:
- Components, systems and architectures and design tools for Micro up to Full Hybrid, Plug-in-Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
- Electrified powertrain systems, semiconductors for Hybrid and Electric Vehicle applications
- 12/48V power supply system architectures and 48V components
- Multiple voltage power supply (12V/24V/48V/HV)
- Electrical energy management
- Battery management & low voltage accumulators
- Electric charging
- Power electronics
- Special applications for heavy duty vehicles
- Development tools and methods
- Power supply systems for highly automated or autonomous drive
Every contribution is scheduled with 20 minutes for the presentation and 10 minutes for discussion. The conference language is German or English, with simultaneous translation.
Use the “Call for Papers” online form to send your abstracts and additional files in a most convenient way.